Founded by Kiho Watanabe, a renowned Japanese nail artist with six salons in Tokyo. Kiho designed Uka nail oil with the aim of helping her busy clients pamper themselves daily, just as they'd feel at one of her spa's. Uka's nail oils use organic ingredients certified by Ecocert and Cosmebio. These multi purpose oils are argan oil based and filled with essential oils - they can be used as a perfume, for aromatherapy or to take for your cuticles. The range is named after a time in the day, the 7:15 is an invigorating morning blend that contains notes of Hinoki wood.
- 100% natural ingredients, 98% from organic farming
- Ingredients: Jojoba oil, argan oil, almond oil, rosewood,
- Massage into cuticles to improve circulation or dab on pulse points as a perfume
- Other scents available here
- 5ml glass bottle with metal screw cap, perfect in your handbag
- Shipping worldwide, click details tab below